Sunday 9 February 2014

How Many Calories: Coffee



Have you ever ordered a skinny latte and wondered how many calories is in it, or whether it's even worth the roll of the eyes from the barista? Feel silly when you add 2 sugars into a skinny cappuccino?
Check out this calorie comparison to see how coffee stacks up.



The first thing I noticed about this is that sugar, in the grand scheme of things is not as bad as I thought. Milk is what makes up most of the calories, and a full cream latte has more calories than a skinny latte with 2 sugars.

If you're not aware of how calories work just yet, I'll put it into perspective for you. The average person who is trying to lose weight should be eating around 1200-1500 calories a day... two full cream coffees take up over a 3rd of your recommended intake.

I know I'd rather save my calories for food!

Let me know what you think and if this will change how you have your coffee from now on.

Share This!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Distributed By Blogger Themes | Designed By Seo Blogger Templates